It’s been a year since the Royal wedding so this weekend is the couple’s royal anniversary.
We can barely believe it has been a year already since we sat and watched history take place but here we are.
Catherine and William have had a very busy year with many official visits and events including the visit to Canada, meeting the Obamas and attending some glitzy red carpet events. Catherine has been able to hold her own doing many events on her own, showing the world she is able to step up to her new role as a royal ambassador.
Catherine had also become something of a British fashion icon and showing the world that us Brits can be glamorous! She had been showcasing some of the great british designers including her favourite designer Alexander McQueen. So how do you think the Royal couple will celebrate a year together? Well apparently they will be celebrating it in the UK privately with a few friends. How lovely, but what will William get his princess?
I hope he will be do better than some garage flowers and chocolates! So to give the Duke some help on his first anniversary, here are some potential presents he could buy his Duchess.
- A photo album full of images of the first year as a married couple
- A copy of some newspapers from their wedding day last year
- A canvas of some of the pictures of their wedding day
- Tickets to a music festival, concert or comedian for a bit of fun
- Some body butter and bath gift set so she can pamper herself after a long day
What do you think Catherine and William will be doing this weekend? How would you spend your anniversary?
No related posts.